Monday 26 March 2012

4ward Over 60's Channel TV/Internet Ident

Using Flash I have created a short Ident for my new channel, 4ward. My idea behind it was to take the game Tetris and include the logo into it somehow, the theory being that games are only played by the 'younger generation' but supporting the concept of my Channel which I have explained previously that Over 60's can 'move forward' into 'the now' by watching this TV channel. I used motion tweens and altered opacity settings to achieve the 'fade in, fade out' effect. I made sure that the timing of this was right, giving the objects/text just enough time to reach the bottom, stay on screen a bit then fade out allowing the 4ward logo to stand out alone. I then brought in the slogan 'Don't get stuck in the past, move 4ward' with the same 'fade in, fade out' effect. I believe although that this is a short Ident that it could convey the message quickly yet effectively.

 

If  I were to edit this Ident I would purchase an MP3 file of the 'Tetris' game sound effects to attach to it, then also maybe add a 'Game Over' soundtrack. I could not find any appropriate free sound effects though so I left it how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment